|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 91 is the eleventh level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 48th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 28 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is very difficult to clear 28 double jelly squares in just 30 moves on a rather complex board.
- That means you have to clear at least 1.5 jelly squares in each move.
- Five colours aid in the creation of special candies, meaning that jellies can be cleared a little easier.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Work at the middle and clear jelly squares that is situated in corners.
- Maximize your chances of cascading matches by looking for horizontal matches near the bottom of the board.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are ideal here, but it is hard to perform because of the lacking spaces.
- The liquorice swirls are arranged in a shape of a down arrow.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 28 double jellies × 1,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points