|Orders||: 10 : 5|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 911 is the sixth level in Polka Park and 197th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies and 5 wrapped candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult to create special candies with six colours.
- The liquorice locks and liquorice swirls compound the problem of creating the necessary special candies.
- The player only has 30 moves.
- The orders are worth 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to deal with the striped candies with a colour bomb + striped candy combination to collect many striped candies.
- Make as many wrapped candies as possible by using the conveyor belts to arrange the wrapped candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 15 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 15,000 points