| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 4 : 45|
|Target score||: 49,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 913 is the eighth level in Polka Park and the 407th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single and 45 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All single jelly squares are isolated from the main board. So you have to use special candies to clear them.
- But however there are no jellies underneath the sugar chests. But the sugar chests will be opened due to the sugar keys on the single jellies.
- The UFOs might help you though but they are isolated from the main board.
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies and cascades required to earn enough points for one star.
- The jellies are worth 94,000 points,which is more than the one star target score.
- Due to the limited number of moves and the fact that there are no jellies underneath the sugar chests, try to ignore the UFOs.
- Due to the high one star target score, colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations are recommended. Alternatively, clear the jellies from the bottom first to create huge point cascades.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (4 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 94,000 points