|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 919 is the fourteenth level in Polka Park and 250th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients paths are blocked by multilayered icing squares.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make the most possible combinations striped candy + wrapped candy and the colour bomb + striped candy to clear the icing squares.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points