|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 92 is the twelfth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 29th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts, 1 cherry and score at least 30,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Ingredients can only be brought down on the odd numbered columns. Also, they might get stuck in the stuck zone, making it difficult for them to be collected.
- Having liquorice swirls above the liquorice locks makes it hard to clear the blockers, since liquorice swirls block the effects of special candies, they must be cleared before the liquorice locks can be freed. This means that after the swirls are removed, it can still take two vertical striped candies to bring down an ingredient.
- Six colours can make it harder to make good switches.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points , which is equal to the one star target score.
- Focus on bringing ingredients down to the bottom.
- It is useful to combine a striped candy with a wrapped candy. Vertical striped candies are suggested to be made. Work from the bottom as it may free liquorice locks and clear swirls.
- Keep in mind that ingredients cannot drop down from even numbered columns, only from odd ones. When an ingredient starts in an even column look for an opportunity to bring it back on track. This is easier said than done, however, because of the liquorice swirls.
- The difficulty varies depending on which column ingredients spawned. Hopefully, with a good board and some special candies, the ingredients will successfully drop down and fulfill the requirement.
- If the first ingredient is not dropped in 8 moves, the second one will always spawn. If both of those are not dropped in the next 8 moves, the third one will spawn. Hence, on your eighth and sixteenth moves, try to make vertical matches in odd numbered columns.
- As of April 2015, this is the lowest numbered level rated "very hard" or higher.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points