|Jelly squares||: 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 920 is the fifteenth and last level in Polka Park and the 404th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two single jellies are beside a chocolate spawner in the middle of the board on an island.
- The player needs to create special candies in order to clear the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 2,000 points. Hence, an additional 38,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create a colour bomb + striped candy combination or a wrapped + striped candy combination to clear the chocolate and the jellies.
- Try to put two striped candies targeting the jelly at the same time, and detonate them with something else (but do not mix them) so that they can remove a jelly in one go.
- This level can be won instantly, using two lollipop hammers or one jelly fish (booster).
- On mobile you can even reload the board so that the fish can be used in first move. Doing so will also guarantee three stars.
- This is one of the few levels which requires the least amount of jelly to be cleared as one double jelly is equivalent to two single jellies.
- This level breaks the trend of having 35 moves in episode finales.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 2 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 2,000 points