|Orders||: 10 : 10|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 927 is the seventh level in Delectable Depths and the 200th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies and 10 wrapped candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawners can cause chocolate to take up the whole board.
- The cake bombs, icing, and liquorice swirls reduce the board space, making it more difficult to create special candies.
- The presence of only five colours makes it somewhat easier to create special candies.
- Clearing the cake bombs assists in the collection of the candy order by removing striped and wrapped candies on the board, thus sparing the player from having to use moves to detonate each.
- The orders are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star. This is not difficult, however.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- This is the 200th candy order level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 20 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 20,000 points