|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 93 is the thirteenth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 50th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have got dozens of liquorice swirls that obstruct your progress.
- The jellies at the bottom-most row are hard to clear.
- Fortunately, five colours will ease the creation of special candies.
- Work from the bottom as it will trigger many cascades as the board is large. These give you a lot of points and clears a lot of jelly.
- If you find possible moves in clearing the most bottom row, do it.
- Combinations are requisite in this level, especially wrapped candy + wrapped candy, as it pierces right through liquorice swirls.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|