|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 930 is the tenth level in Delectable Depths and the 254th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the sugar chests must be opened to release the ingredients.
- The ingredient paths are blocked by multilayered icing squares.
- Special candies must be used to clear the sugar keys. Since the sugar keys will always be in different colours, five colour bombs must be used if they are not combined with any special candies.
- The ingredient exits only exist on then even-numbered columns (2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th column) which the ingredients are directly on.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Use special candies (especially wrapped candy + colour bomb combination) to break the multilayered icing and sugar keys to open the sugar chests.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points