|Original||?||?||5 colours, candy bombs had 35 moves, Icings had 2-3-4-5 layers, 4 sugar keys had liquorice locks|
|Second||?||?||4 colours, candy bombs have 40 moves, Sachets instead of icings, no liquorice lock in sugar keys|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
- There were five candy colours.
- The candy bombs' timer were 35 moves instead of 40.
- Multilayered icing (two-, three-, four-, and five-layered) were present instead of one-layered icing.
- The four lowest sugar keys had liquorice locks over them.
- The old difficulty was extremely hard.