| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 94 is the fourteenth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the ninth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 10,000 points within 60 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level does not have much difficulty here, aside from the two rows of chocolate at the bottom, the liquorice swirls, and with 6 colours.
- The player is required to earn at least 180 points per second.  
- Be fast and work from the bottom.
- Be sure to look out for special candy combinations, especially colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations.
- Cascades are very important to pass this level.
- Destroy the chocolates as soon as possible to prevent a chocolate invasion.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 10,000 points / 60 seconds = 166.67 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.