|Jelly squares||: 1|
|Target score||: 2,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 940 is the fifth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 64) and the 414th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 1 double jelly square in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to collect all four sugar keys before the player can clear the jelly.
- Popcorn will block the effect of striped candies.
- There are a bunch of 15-move candy bombs around the board that may create distractions.
- The jelly is worth 2,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The conveyor belt will help make cascades for special candy formation chances needed to clear much jelly, sugar keys and especially popcorns guarding double jelly between them.
- Then make as many special candies to clear all the popcorn and the sugar keys to remove the jelly.
- This is the third level with only one jelly. The other levels are level 172, pre-buffed level 606, level 713, level 1016, and level 1143.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 double jelly × 2,000 points per double jelly = 2,000 points