|Ingredients||: 7 : 7|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 942 is the seventh level in Minty Meadow (Episode 64) and 258th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 7 hazelnuts and 7 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All ingredients are locked in liquorice locks and sugar chests.
- The ingredients are worth 140,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The only seriously tricky element of this board is the liquorice-locked ingredients in the top two corners. liquorice-locked ingredients can only be released by explosions, which for all practical purposes for this level means a colour/striped combination.
- You probably only need a few moves to get all the ingredients off the board once the locked ones are released, as long as you are also making headway with the key-locked ones, which are easier to release. So this is one of those levels where you need to focus some attention throughout on that interim target (removing those pesky liquorice-locked ones) but not obsessing on that target - you will need to make headway across the board.
- It might take a few goes to get a board that opens up for you, but this is not a particularly difficult level as long as you follow this fairly basic strategy.
- It is possible to have an ingredient disappear, making it impossible to complete the level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 14 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 140,000 points