|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 943 is the eighth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 64) and 259th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All ingredients are locked in sugar chests.
- The ingredients exits are in the same columns as the three ingredients.
- The candy bomb dispensers are directly above the ingredients. So, once you break the popcorn under the dispensers, 10-move candy bombs will spawn.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Colour bomb + striped combination will do the trick to clear most of the locks and keys, and increase popcorn growth quickly.
- Be careful not to slide ingredients in columns that are stuck zones.
- Try to use the wheel on the locks since they are harder to break than marmalade. You can even make a combination out of it.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points