Level 946 is the eleventh level in Minty Meadow (Episode 64) and the 418th jelly level.
To pass this level, you must clear 29 single and 25 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The upper jelly squares are covered by marmalade.
- There is a colour bomb in marmalade at the bottom of the board that is given to help the player.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create more special candies.
- The jellies are worth 79,000 points. Hence, an additional 71,000 points is required to earn one star.
|| Very Easy
|| Very Hard
- Focus on creating special candy combinations. Most of them will take care of the jellies.
- Remove the marmalade on the bottom as soon as possible to let the candies in on the second board.
- Slam the classroom door at school.
- The layout of the single jelly squares on the top board is shaped like the number 9.
- ↑ (29 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 79,000 points