|Jelly squares||: 12 : 24|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 947 is the twelfth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 64) and 419th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 12 single and 24 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cake bomb can be quite hard to clear due to the liquorice swirls and small board with six colours.
- More liquorice swirls will spawn.
- The jellies are worth 60,000 points, which is more than the three star target score.
- Remove the cake bomb as soon as possible to remove most of the jellies. While doing that, clear as many liquorice swirls as possible to maximise the number of jellies removed.
- Create as many striped candies or their combinations to remove all the liquorice swirls and the double jellies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 20,000 and 30,000 points respectively. The jellies are worth 60,000 points, which is more than the two and three star score requirements.
- This is the only level in this episode with six candy colours and the only level in this episode which the worth of the items is more than the three star target score (all the other levels in this episode have five candy colours but require some moves to be spent to earn three stars).
- This level is similar to level 397.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (12 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 60,000 points