|Jelly squares||: 8 : 29|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 948 is the thirteenth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 64) and the 421st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single and 29 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jelly squares are underneath the blockers.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy the chocolate and free the candies in the liquorice locks as fast as possible. Make as many special candies as possible and target the popcorn. Play low on the board to create cascades, but also break the top icing if you have the opportunity, to let more candies flow onto the board.
- Try to make several colour bomb/striped candy combinations as there is a lot of icing and jelly to clear. Good luck!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (8 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 66,000 points