|Jelly squares||: 6 : 23|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 949 is the fourteenth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 64) and 421st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 6 single and 23 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The initial three 20-move candy bombs are hard to reach, and more will spawn from the candy cannons.
- Special candies must be used to clear the blockers on the left side of the board.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Clear up the candy bombs on the board as quickly as possible. Special candies are required to destroy much marmalade and other blockers in this level.
- Avoid getting liquorice swirls into the lower right corner.
- This level used to be harder on mobile devices because no candies spawn on the 4th column.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (6 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 52,000 points