|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||55|
Level 95 is the fifteenth and last level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 30th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut, 1 cherry and score at least 50,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It's hard to settle the ingredient into the column that has a teleporter. Once it exits the teleporter, it's hard to clear the candies in the islands.
- Ingredients can often go into the wrong column and get stuck in the "stuck zone" or even the "dead zone", due to the awkward shape of the board. Ingredients that reach the 'dead zone' will make the level almost impossible to win; if one ingredient ends up here, it's game over unless you use the free switch booster.
- Five colours aid in the creation of special candies highly recommended to pass the level.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points . Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Carefully make matches at the bottom to slide ingredients down to the bottom. Avoid having the ingredients get in "stuck" zone and "dead" zone (shown in the photo). If so, look for the opportunity to switch the ingredient to the column with a teleporter.
- Once the ingredients are settled at the correct place above the blue teleporters, make special candies, especially horizontal striped candies, to have them teleported to the sides right above the exits. Striped candies combined with wrapped candies are very crucial to clear the side pockets.
- An easy way to bring down the ingredients after they reach above the teleporter is to combine striped + wrapped candies on the seventh row of the middle board, though the combination at that spot is easier said than done.
- While preparing the second ingredient to fall into one of the two good columns, a useful thing to note is that if the first ingredient is not dropped within ten turns, the second one will always come down on the tenth turn - i.e. going from 36 to 35 moves remaining.
- This level looks roughly like an alien. Coincidentally, the next episode is space-themed and features an alien, Allen, as the mascot. The next levels shaped as an alien are 688, 850 and 853.
- This level was once mentioned by Raina Boyanov, a character in Spy (2015 film). However, she called the game Candy Crush instead of Candy Crush Saga.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points