|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 950 is the fifteenth and last level in Minty Meadow (Episode 64) and the 422nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of blockers to deal with.
- It is impossible to create a colour bomb until the two-layered icing are cleared. This can be quite hard to do with five colours.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create special candies as much as possible, which it helps in clearing blockers.
- Clear one of the cake bombs as quickly as possible, to clear up the board and create new and fresh cascades.
- This level looks similar to level 695.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 98,000 points