|| Past Versions
Level 955 is the fifth level in Cookie Crossing and 260th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks can be hard to clear with six colours and a restricted board.
- The ingredients are spawned on the left side of the board, but the exits are on the right side.
- The ingredients can either move to the exits by teleporters or by conveyor belt.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|| Very Hard
|| Extremely Hard
- An ingredient spawns every 10 moves.
- Use a horizontal striped candy or a striped + wrapped combination; detonate them in the lower left corner of the board to bring ingredients down quickly.
- This level is shaped like the letter 'H'.
- The level slightly mimics level 628.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 10 moves
- If there are fewer than 1 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 1 ingredient when possible.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points