|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 971 is the sixth level in Soda Swamp and the 205th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 yellow candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Because this is a five-coloured level, yellow candies will never spawn in this level. So you have to find yellow candies into the lucky candies.
- Up to two lucky candies can be left out.
- Chocolate may consume lucky candies. This means that if more than two lucky candies are consumed by the chocolate before any yellow candies are collected, it is an instant game over.
- The order is worth 500 points. Hence, an additional 44,500 points is required to earn one star.
- Make special candies in order to remove excess chocolate, which might eat your lucky candies in this level.
- Then, open the lucky candies to reveal the yellow candies.
- This level has an icon bug. There are only five lucky candies.
- This is the second level that can be failed before end of moves without candy bombs or no more possible combinations, despite the game not indicating that you lost. The first one is level 467.
- This level incorporates a brand new concept into the game. For the first time the player is required to collect candies of a colour which does not spawn, meaning that they must seek out lucky candies and destroy them to complete the level. Therefore, it is the first 5.5 colored level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 5 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 500 points