|Jelly squares||: 7 : 50|
|Target score||: 107,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 977 is the twelfth level in Soda Swamp (Episode 66) and the 436th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 7 single and 50 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The number of moves on the candy bombs are the same as the number of moves for the level, so you do not have to worry about the candy bombs exploding.
- Conveyor belts help trigger cascade effects.
- 35 moves is not a lot to clear all of the jellies, especially the ones in the middle.
- The jellies are worth 107,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make special candies as quickly as possible, in order to clear most of the jellies.
- Release the locked vertical striped candy before you exhaust your moves, because it will clear all of the isolated jellies.
- This is one of the few levels with candy bombs of no threat. Previously, only some of the Dreamworld levels have bombs with their timers not less than total moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ (7 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (50 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 107,000 points