| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
- It is difficult to handle the middle bomb and the liquorice locks.
- The 90,000 point target score, although lowered, can still be problematic to reach if the player creates very few special candies.
- 8-move candy bombs drop down every 2 moves.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,260 points per move. 
- Always demolish candy bombs as they will instantly fail your level if you don't in time.
- With liquorice locks around the board, it can be hard to reach certain places, which makes these bombs even more deadly.
- After freeing up the liquorice locks, try using special candies to demolish the bombs. This will result an even higher score.
- Using a colour bomb to destroy a candy bomb gives tremendous amount of points needed to pass the target score which is very helpful.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 90,000 points / 40 moves = 2,250 points per move