| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 98 is the third level in Salty Canyon and the 18th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 65,000 points in 40 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to handle the middle bombs and the liquorice locks.
- The 90,000 point target score, although lowered, can still be problematic to reach if the player creates very few special candies.
- With six colours, make it harder to create special candies. It may be hard to score points with the presence of six colours.
- 8-move candy bombs drop down every 2 moves.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,260 points per move.
- Always demolish candy bombs as they will instantly end your level with failure if you do not remove them in time.
- With liquorice locks around the board, it can be hard to reach certain places, which makes these bombs even more deadly.
- After freeing up the liquorice locks, try using special candies to demolish the bombs. This will result in an even higher score.
- Using a colour bomb to destroy a candy bomb gives tremendous amount of points needed to pass the target score which is very helpful.
- Like level 97, this level's difficulty has considerably changed due to mechanics changes. Unlike 97, this level also undergone redesigns which reduces the target score. It has peaked at very hard in difficulty.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 90,000 points / 40 moves = 2,250 points per move