|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 980 is the fifteenth and last level in Soda Swamp and the 266th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The marmalade must be cleared because there are ingredients underneath.
- There are only two ingredient exits and they are directly on the path where the ingredients are.
- The icing are located at the hard-to-clear bottoms and corners.
- The starting board makes it hard to create special candies.
- You only have 30 moves to free the ingredients and clear all of the icing without letting them get stuck in the stuck zones.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear the marmalade as quickly as possible.
- Clear the icing using special candies. With four colours, it is quite easy to create them, despite of the awkward board shape.
- Clear the icing below the ingredients first and try not to break the marmalade in the process.
- When there is only one layer of icing at the bottom of the column, break it as well as the marmalade with a vertical striped candy or a combination of striped candy + wrapped candy.
- This is the first world finale level with four colours. Most have five, while level 800 has six.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points