|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 99 is the fourth level in Salty Canyon and the 50th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares and score at least 65,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to clear all the jelly squares in 20 moves, as they are guarded by icing and liquorice locks.
- The player has only 7 moves to demolish the bombs at the bottom.
- Only 5 colours may help to create cascades.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points  . Hence, an additional 47,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy the bombs first. Once the bombs are taken care of, the rest of the level won't be too difficult.
- Go ahead and try finding ways of clearing liquorice locks, which is best done by special candies. Then clear the jellies inside.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 9 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points
- This level looks similar to Level 46. But, unlike level 46, there are candy bombs, and four less icing squares on the board.
- This is the final double-digit level.