|Levels||381 - 395|
|Champion title||Royal Sweet Tooth|
|Released||May 29, 2013|
The name of this episode used to be Liquorice Tower, but was renamed to the American spelling in late October 2013.
Due to the great number of levels which are hard to earn three stars, it is available to be voted as the hardest episode in the game to earn three stars for all or most of the levels.
Tiffi arrives at the Licorice Tower and a guard is shouting for help. Tiffi asks what's happening, and the guard answers that the Candy Jewels are gone, then Tiffi quickly investigates.
When the guard is starting to cry as he is hopeless, Tiffi finds out that the Candy Jewels are on the guard's wig. The guard thanks Tiffi for her help.
- Nothing new is added.
This episode contains levels 381-395.
Licorice Tower is a hard episode. It has 6 somewhat hard-hard levels such as 383, 384, 385, 388, 391, and 393 and two very hard levels, 382 and 394. Overall, it is slightly easier than the previous episode, Pudding Pagoda.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
: Level 382 and Level 394 : Level 382
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 381||Level 383||Level 394|
|Level 382||Level 384||Level 385||Level 391|
|383||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|387||45||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|390||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|391||40||90,000||: 77 : 66 : 55|
|393||45||25,000||: 8 : 12|
|395||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the first episode to have an ingredients finale since Crunchy Castle's level 230, and the 5th episode overall in which this happens.
- Every ingredients level in this episode requires 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries.
- There are only three levels in this episode with cake bombs.
- Not counting Candy Town, this is the first episode to have no timed levels.
- This is also the first episode since Savory Shores to contain 7 jelly levels.
- Although this episode is called "Licorice Tower", levels 382, 383, 387, 392, and 395 are the only levels in this episode to contain liquorice swirls, but levels 381, 384, 386, 390, and 393 have liquorice in the form of liquorice locks. Also, mystery candies can yield liquorice swirls in levels 385, 387, 388, 389, and 392.
- This is one of the very few episodes where its last level is the easiest.
- A few days after the release, the ads giving you a life when you run out got removed.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Day of UN Peacekeepers".
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|