| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 27 November 2013|
- 10 December 2013
Lollipop Lanterns was the 5th episode in Dreamworld and the fifth episode of World One of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 27 November 2013. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Minty Meadow.
- Chocolate () is officially introduced.
- Locked chocolate () was unofficially introduced in level 52 but it got removed. This is only new to classic Candy Crush Saga, but is commonly seen in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Unlike the latter, the locked chocolate does not spread until the locks are broken, and the locks can only be broken by using special candies. So, it does not work the same way as it worked in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Level 62 is the first level in Dreamworld which starts with 21 moves.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 51-65.
Lollipop Lanterns was a medium episode. It had five somewhat hard-hard levels: 53, 55, 57, 58, and 61 and one very hard level: 54. Overall, it was considered slightly harder than the previous episode, Aurora Chocorealis, but it had a same difficulty.
|The easiest : |
Level 64 and Level 65
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
|Level 53||Level 54||Level 60|
|51||20||30,000||: 10||is introduced|
|52||36||20,000||: 9||is unofficially introduced.|
|54||40||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|57||40||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|59||25||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|60||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|61||30||65,000||: 23 : 9|
|62||21||50,000||: 2 : 3|
|64||30||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
- Its name is most likely a reference to Lollipop Forest, as this is the fifth episode of Dreamworld and Lollipop Forest was the original name of the fifth episode in Reality, Minty Meadow.
- This episode ties with Tiki Fiesta for having the greatest number of 6-colour levels in Dreamworld. Only levels 55, 56, 62, and 63 have 5 colours.
- This episode's background is be similar like Lullaby Lake.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|