As a booster, it looks like a pink metallic ball with a check-mark. By activating the booster, one lucky candy will be added to the board, and more may spawn.
In the gameplay, it may have one of the possible colours, and can be matched like a normal candy. When it is matched, it releases a candy which can help meet the objective(s) of a level. For example, a striped candy is produced in levels requiring striped Candy and/or combos, a wrapped candy in levels requiring wrapped candy and/or combos, or a colour bomb in levels requiring colour bomb and/or combo, and normal colour candies in levels requiring certain amount of coloured candies.
It can also be produced from a mystery candy in candy order levels.
During Sugar Crush, any unused lucky candy will be turned into random special candy, and go off later.
Old description: Adds Lucky Candy to the candy mix, which will transform into useful candy when matched and removed! It is very helpful and awesome.
Current description: Adds Lucky Candy to the candy mix.
Description on mobile devices: Add Lucky Candy to the candy mix, which will transform into useful candy when removed!
- These candies will only give candies related to the orders. If the order tells you to gather certain colours, they are mostly useless because they only transform into one of those coloured candies. If the order tells you to combine special candies or detonate them, it will give a special candy involved in detonation or combination, and is more useful.
- If a lucky candy is going to produce a striped candy or wrapped candy, the colour of the outcome will be random.
- This booster is winnable on the daily booster wheel, but it is incredibly rare to win (as rare as the Jackpot).
- It is easier to obtain them from the Sugar Drop Feature.
- If part of the order has been fulfilled, they will only produce candies for the rest of order. For example, in level 236, if you have collected all striped candies and wrapped candies first, further lucky candies will only produce colour bombs.
- If all orders have been completed, they will produce random special candies during cascades.
- Candy Calaboose is the first episode to feature lucky candies on board or in marmalade.
- In the Nougat Noir episode, lucky candies can be featured in liquorice locks.
- In the Candy Clouds (Episode 67) episode, lucky candies can be featured in sugar chests.
- Levels 971, 972, and 1072 are examples that the player is required to open enough amounts of lucky candies to complete the levels.
|Candy Crush Saga Boosters|