|Characters||Jimmy and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Bubblegum Billy|
|New features|| and in |
|Release date|| - 30 October 2014|
- 25 November 2014
Marshmallow Mountains is the 50th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Nine. This episode was released on 30 October 2014. The champion title for this episode is Bubblegum Billy.
- Sugar chests now contain special candies in them.
- Speaking of which, while they were unofficially seen in the previous episode due to the degrading of sugar chests with more layers, this marks the first time where two-layered sugar chests appear on the board at the start.
- Also, it is the first episode in Reality with colour bombs in liquorice locks.
- Candy bomb + sugar key cannon is introduced in level 727.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 726-740.
Marshmallow Mountains is a hard episode. It has four hard-very hard levels: 730, 733, 736, and 738 and two extremely hard levels: 734 and 740. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Boneyard Bonanza.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 734 and Level 740
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 726||Level 731||Level 733|
|Level 734||Level 738||Level 740|
|726||40||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|727||42||80,000||: 46 : 25|
|728||40||15,000||: 6 : 9|
|729||40||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|730||35||10,000||: 50 : 60 : 70|
|731||40||25,000||: 15 : 10|
|732||45||50,000||: 2 : 19|
|734||20||10,000||: 1||One of the hardest levels in the game.|
|735||25||100,000||: 100,000 pts||Former hardest moves level|
|738||50||20,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the seventh consecutive episode in which there is no dialogue in the story.
- Like Candy Factory, Chocolate Barn, Candy Clouds, Jelly Wagon, Wafer Windmill, Crunchy Courtyard, and Toffee Tower, this episode reuses a word already met in the name of a previous episode, Chocolate Mountains.
- This episode's name, along with Butterscotch Boulders is the longest to date, totaling 20 letters.
- This is the first time that an episode from Reality reuses a word first used in Dreamworld (this episode reuses the word 'marshmallow' from Marshmallow Madness).
- This is the first time that an episode reuses two words from other episode's names. They are Chocolate Mountains and Marshmallow Madness.
- This episode is the first since Glazed Grove to have a moves level.
- Guaranteed, this episode is going to give you nostalgia of Minty Meadow and Bubblegum Bridge.
- This is the first episode without candy frogs since their introduction in Cereal Sea.
- This is the first episode not to be released on a Wednesday since Cereal Sea.
- This episode does not have a timed level as it is absent for the first time since Boneyard Bonanza.
- The Two-layered Sugar Chest appears in the starting configuration at Level 727.
- The bridge is very reminiscent of Bubblegum Bridge, the mountain is very reminiscent of the Pudding Pagoda mountain, and the bush is reminiscent of the Sugary Shire bush.
- There is currently a banner glitch that causes the name of the episode to be read "Marshmallow Mountai" instead of Marshmallow Mountains.
- However, the mountain seems to be different, as there is no cherry at the top.
- The release date of this episode was close to "World Cities Day" and "Halloween" (October 31).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|