|Super hard level||Level 740|
|Characters||Jimmy and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Bubblegum Billy|
|New features|| and in |
|Release date|| - 30 October 2014|
- 25 November 2014
- Sugar chests now contain special candies in them.
- Speaking of which, while they were unofficially seen in the previous episode due to the degrading of sugar chests with more layers, this marks the first time where two-layered sugar chests appear on the board at the start.
- Also, it is the first episode in Reality with colour bombs in liquorice locks.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 726-740.
Marshmallow Mountains is a hard episode. It has four hard-very hard levels: 730, 733, 736, and 738 and two extremely hard levels: 734 and 740. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Boneyard Bonanza.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 734 and Level 740
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 726||Level 731||Level 733|
|Level 734||Level 738||Level 740|
|726||40||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|727||42||80,000||: 46 : 25|
|728||40||15,000||: 6 : 9|
|729||40||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|730||35||10,000||: 50 : 60 : 70|
|731||40||25,000||: 15 : 10|
|732||45||50,000||: 2 : 19|
|734||20||10,000||: 1||One of the hardest levels in the game.|
|735||25||100,000||: 100,000 pts||Former hardest moves level|
|738||50||20,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the seventh consecutive episode in which there is no dialogue in the story.
- Like Candy Factory, Chocolate Barn, Candy Clouds, Jelly Wagon, Wafer Windmill, Crunchy Courtyard, and Toffee Tower, this episode reuses a word already met in the name of a previous episode, Chocolate Mountains.
- This episode's name, along with Butterscotch Boulders is the longest to date, totaling 20 letters.
- This is the first time that an episode from Reality reuses a word first used in Dreamworld (this episode reuses the word 'marshmallow' from Marshmallow Madness).
- This is the first time that an episode reuses two words from other episode's names. They are Chocolate Mountains and Marshmallow Madness.
- This episode is the first since Glazed Grove to have a moves level.
- Guaranteed, this episode is going to give you nostalgia of Minty Meadow and Bubblegum Bridge.
- This is the first episode without candy frogs since their introduction in Cereal Sea.
- This is the first episode not to be released on a Wednesday since Cereal Sea.
- This episode does not have a timed level as it is absent for the first time since Boneyard Bonanza.
- The Two-layered Sugar Chest appears in the starting configuration at Level 727.
- The bridge is very reminiscent of Bubblegum Bridge, the mountain is very reminiscent of the Pudding Pagoda mountain, and the bush is reminiscent of the Sugary Shire bush.
- There is currently a banner glitch that causes the name of the episode to be read "Marshmallow Mountai" instead of Marshmallow Mountains.
- However, the mountain seems to be different, as there is no cherry at the top.
- The release date of this episode was close to "World Cities Day" and "Halloween" (October 31).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|