|Champion title||Flashy Fashionista|
|New features|| Fixed |
Fixed colours in
|Release date|| - 1 July 2015|
- 15 July 2015
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
Mellow Marshmallow is the 71st episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Fourteen. This episode was released on 1 July 2015. The champion title for this episode is Flashy Fashionista.
Note: From Luscious Lagoon and continuing through every subsequent Reality episode, all cutscenes are completely static.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, purple candies are fixed to appear at the start for the first time in level 1055.
- It's also the first level where fixed candy colours appear in marmalade.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1041-1055.
It has six somewhat hard - hard levels: 1043, 1045, 1046, 1048, 1049 and 1052, two very hard levels: 1051 and 1053, and one notorious extremely hard level: 1050. The rest of the levels are rated easy - somewhat easy, and medium. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Luscious Lagoon.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1045||Level 1048||Level 1053|
|0|| - 0|
| - 1|
|1045||45||50,000||: 5 : 20|
|1047||15||130,000||: 48 : 24|
|1051||50||60,000||: 4 : 33|
|1054||33||30,000||: 2 : 1|
- The episode's pathway is similar to that of Candy Clouds's pathway.
- This is the eighth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus's silhouette on top of the mountains.
- This is the 28th episode in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode's second word, "Marshmallow", was previously used as the first word for Marshmallow Mountains. It is also the first time that the first word of one episode is the same as the second word of another episode.
- Candy order levels which require special candy combinations make a return in this episode after last appearing in Truffle Terrace (level 870).
- This episode breaks the trend of having no cake bombs.
- This episode continues the trend of having no timed levels or moves levels.
- It also continues the trend of having no UFOs and having candy frogs.
- This is the first episode to start with an ingredients level since Chewy Citadel.
- After this episode is released, candy cascades were reset on mobile devices (version 1.56). In other words, they function the same as the one in web versions.
- This is the 6th episode where the episode colour is red, fifth is Fudge Fjord, fourth is Marmalade Meadow, third is Cereal Sea, second is Sour Salon, and the first is Holiday Hut.
- This episode contains the twentieth Hell's Cluster (1048-1053).
- As of this episode, all six colours can be fixed as part of a level's layout.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|