- This article is about the 5th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 64th Reality episode in the game, see Minty Meadow (Episode 64).
|Champion title||Lollipop Ranger|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 12 April 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Misty the unicorn needs a horn. She says to Tiffi, "Alas, what is a unicorn without a horn?".
Tiffi brings out a trampoline. Then, Tiffi extracts a string of lollipops from a tree to the unicorn. This string later becomes the recovered horn of the unicorn.
- Chocolate () is introduced in this episode. (Brief Description: Chocolate grows unless you get rid of it all. If you clear a piece of chocolate during a move, no chocolate will re-spawn the following move.)
- Locked chocolate () was unofficially introduced in level 52 but got removed. This is only new to classic Candy Crush Saga, but is commonly seen in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Unlike the latter, the locked chocolate does not spread until the locks are broken, and the locks can only be broken by using special candies.
- Sweet Teeth at level 52
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 51-65.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 55||Level 59||Level 60|
|Level 56||Level 65|
|51||35||20,000||: 10||is introduced.|
|52||50||40,000||: 9||Sweet teeth booster unlocked|
is unofficially introduced
|54||40||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|55||15||50,000||: 1||First level to have same start layout|
|57||45||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|58||20||60,000||: 8 : 8|
|59||Infinite||15,000||: 15,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|60||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|61||50||70,000||: 23 : 9|
|62||21||30,000||: 2 : 3|
|64||Infinite||10,000||: 10,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|65|| - 37|
|120,000||: 27 : 38||Hardest level in the game before it was nerfed|
- This episode used to be called Lollipop Forest, most likely because it has lollipops on the trees.
- Chocolate is introduced in this episode, not in Chocolate Mountains ironically.
- This is one of the few early 15-level episodes to have only three level types. Besides, every level (except 55) contains chocolate, one of the most hated elements in the game.
- This episode features level 65, which was the most hated level and was quite possibly the hardest level in the whole game. Due to the fact this episode has level 65, the other levels in the episode are usually forgotten about. Because of how hard it was, the level was nerfed, and therefore is no longer the hardest level in the game.
- This episode has the same number levels of each type as Lemonade Lake. There are 8 jelly levels, 5 ingredients levels, and 2 timed levels. Chocolate Mountains have 8 jelly levels, 4 ingredients levels, 2 moves levels, and 1 timed level.
- In the iOS version, a silhouette of the Minty Meadow can be seen in the background of Cupcake Circus.
- The background appears on the King.com official site.
- Minty Meadow can be seen inside Jelly Wagon.
- Minty Meadow is called as Lollipop Forest in some languages i.e. in Finnish version.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- Map on mobile is not the same as a map on web.
- Episodes 5 and 64 have the same name. (Minty Meadow (Episode 64))
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Day of Human Space Flight".
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|