Moon Struck is a booster in Candy Crush Saga exclusive to the Dreamworld. It is unlocked in level 15. When activated, it behaves like regular moon struck for 5 moves, whilst keeping the moon scale balanced. It was released on 5 March 2014 along with the new episodes, Cookie Cabana and Dizzy Dessert for only a few players. Players get 3 boosters to try out. Note that this booster is disabled during normal moon struck.
Release the Moon Struck effect and it removes at least one candy colour for 5 moves.
This booster can be used at any time if moon struck is not already in use. Activating this booster will go into moon struck mode for 5 moves, removing one candy colour from the board if the board has five candy colours or two candy colours from the board if the board has six candy colours for the duration of moon struck. Some important points about this booster:
- Activating it will not increase the total remaining moves by another 5.
- Activating it with less than 5 moves left will NOT bring the total moves remaining back to 5.
- Once all 5 moves have been used, the moon scale will not return to its previous state as it was just before this booster was activated, it will start from scratch.
It is not advised to activate the moon struck booster if you are close to filling the moon scale already, unless you really are running out of moves. This booster is most useful for very hard levels that have a very unstable moon scale.
- This is one of boosters you can't get from the daily booster wheel. It is possibly because all boosters on the wheel should be used for Reality and Dreamworld.
- This booster, along with the +5 moves booster, are not given discounts during any promotions.
- This booster only appears on Dreamworld levels. It is unseen, let alone not used in Reality.
- This is also the most expensive booster on mobile.
- This booster was not introduced when Dreamworld mode was released until ? date.
Candy Crush Saga, the NEW Moon Struck Booster
|Candy Crush Saga Boosters|