|Champion title||Sugar Shaman|
|Release date|| - 6 March 2013|
- 2 May 2013
Pepe the piñata falls off the stairs of the temple and breaks itself in half. Now it cannot provide candy for the kids. Tiffi thinks this problem can be solved with magic.
Tiffi chants a shaman's spell, restoring the piñata to its former self.
- Nothing new is introduced.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 321-335.
Munchy Monolith is a somewhat hard episode. It has two somewhat hard levels: 327 and 334, three hard levels: 325, 332, and 335, and one extremely hard level: 323. Overall, it is harder than the previous episode, Savory Shores.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 321||Level 325||Level 332|
|321||45||10,000||: 60 : 60|
|324||40||10,000||: 80 : 80 : 80|
|325||50||100,000||: 6 : 6|
|328||17||20,000||: 20,000 pts|
|330||40||10,000||: 4 : 4|
|331||45||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|332||45||65,000||: 3 : 3|
- The gap between Savory Shores's release and this episode used to be longer than any other gap between episode releases, with a 33-day gap. However, this was overtaken with the release gap of Meringue Moor and Ice Cream Caves in December 2013, with a gap of 71 days.
- Typical of an episode containing levels in the early 300s, there is an abundance of jelly levels and candy order levels, and fewer ingredients levels, with a timed level being the 8th level in the episode. This episode fits in very well with the trend at that point in the game. A trend that is broken by the episode finale however. At this point, there is a trend of very hard jelly levels as the finale, but this episode has an easier candy order level as its finale.
- This episode breaks the trend of having jelly fish in marmalade.
- This episode contains the earliest extremely hard level in Reality, namely Level 323.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|