|Super hard level||Level 2389|
|Champion title||Meteor Master|
|New features|| in |
Orders for colours that don't spawn and order in the same level
and in the same level
|Release date|| - 15 March 2017|
- 29 March 2017
- Technically, nothing new is added, however;
- Striped candy cannons and wrapped candy cannons appear in moves levels for the first time in level 2377.
- Striped candy cannons and wrapped candy cannons appear in mixed levels for the first time in level 2379. Because of this, it is the first time wrapped candies can be found in mixed levels.
- Popcorn is required as part of the order in a level which also has non-spawning colour orders for the first time in level 2378.
- Chameleon candies and popcorn appear in the same level for the first time in level 2382.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2376-2390.
Nougat Nebula is an extremely hard episode. It contains seven somewhat hard-hard levels: 2376, 2377, 2379, 2380, 2385, 2386 and 2390, five very hard levels: 2378, 2381, 2383, 2384 and 2389, and one extremely hard level: 2387. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Cupcake Clinic.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2376||Level 2383||Level 2390|
|2376||23||124,000||: 32 : 25 : 3|
|2377||25||265,000||: 265,000 pts|
|2378||30||10,000||: 3 : 20|
|2379||30||10,000||: 14 : 45 : 4|
|2380||20||10,000||: 6 : 9|
|2381||30||10,000||: 18 : 17 : 1|
|2383||30||90,000||: 4 : 22 : 48|
|2384||21||102,000||: 28 : 35 : 4|
|2385||13||10,000||: 19 : 3|
|2386||20||160,000||: 160,000 pts|
|2387||25||10,000||: 42 : 1|
|2388||25||250,000||: 250,000 pts|
|2389||30||105,000||: 18 : 43 : 4|
|2390||20||90,000||: 2 : 6 : 18|
- This is the fifth episode to take place in space, after Salty Canyon, Gummy Galaxy, Marmalade Moon, and Licorice Luna.
- Special candy cannons returns after being absent in the previous episode.
- This episode is similar to Licorice Luna. Both episodes take place in space, both episodes have a hot-pink coloured pathway and banner, both episodes have a level which requires both colours that don't spawn as part of the order and blocker orders, both episodes have three moves levels, both episodes have candy order levels which all require blockers and both episodes lack jelly levels and ingredients levels.
- This episode shares its first word with Nougat Noir and its second with Dreamworld episode, Nerdy Nebula.
- All six candy order levels require popcorns as part of order.
- As of this episode, there are more mixed levels than moves levels.
- This episode contains a Hell's Cluster (2376-2381).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|