|Super hard level||Level 844|
|Characters||Doxen Cooper and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Private Ice Cream|
|New features|| in quadrant levels |
|Release date|| - 4 February 2015|
- 18 February 2015
Technically, nothing new is added, but this episode features a few things that have not been seen in previous episodes:
- Popcorn appears in quadrant levels for the first time in level 832.
- Coconut wheels are found on jelly levels for the first time in Reality on level 838.
- Lucky candies in liquorice locks are officially introduced in level 842.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 831-845.
Nougat Noir has six somewhat hard-hard levels: 831, 833, 834, 835, 836, and 837 and one very hard level: 844. However, there are many easy levels. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Candy Calaboose.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 831||Level 832||Level 834|
|Level 833||Level 837||Level 844|
|835||50||74,000||: 2 : 36|
|836||20||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|841||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- The area behind the window appears to be Candy Town - you can see the word "Candy" and a town-like area.
- This is the fourteenth episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode continues the trend of having no timed or moves levels as they are absent once again.
- There are only 2 candy order levels in this episode, 834 and 842.
- Also, both of them require only Colour bombs, and look difficult.
- This episode doesn't have chocolate spawners.
- This episode could quite possibly take place near Diamond District.
- This is the ninth Reality episode to take place at night, the others are Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, Polkapalooza, Jelly Wagon, Fizzy Falls, and Boneyard Bonanza.
- This episode continues the trend of having no moves or timed levels as they are absent yet again.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "World Cancer Day".
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|