|Champion title||Pastille Pharaoh|
|Release date|| - August 16, 2012|
- January 7, 2013
Due to the number of levels which are hard to earn three stars, it is available to be voted as the hardest episode in the game to earn three stars for all or most of the levels.
Tiffi encounters Tommy the mummy who is very tired and is unable to enter his pyramid due to the rat that has taken the key from him.
Tiffi throws three candies on the ground to pile up the sand and to lure the rat. As to thank Tiffi, he willingly returns the key to its rightful owner. Then, when the key is used to open the pyramid, an opening is seen.
- This episode introduces the chocolate spawner () (Brief Description: An immobile blocker immune against everything and produces chocolate endlessly.)
- There is also a new booster named "Bubblegum Troll", which is very similar to the character Bubblegum Troll. (Brief Description: The Bubblegum Troll can make all the chocolate in the board disappear and block chocolate spawners from spawning chocolate for five moves.)
This episode contains levels 156-170.
Pastille Pyramid is a somewhat hard episode. It has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 159, 161, 162, 165, and 168 and one very hard level: 158. Levels 165 and 167 used to be extremely hard, being harder than level 158. Overall, this episode has the same difficulty as the previous episode, Gingerbread Glade.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 158||Level 161||Level 164|
|156||45||20,000||: 35 : 35 : 35||
Bubblegum Troll Booster unlocked
|157||30||10,000||: 25 : 25|
|159||Infinite||20,000||: 20,000 pts in 2 mins|
|160||40||70,000||: 5 : 5|
|162|| - 35|
|30,000||: 10 : 3|
|164||50||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|165||60||50,000||: 49 : 89 : 24||This level used to be extremely hard, but got heavily nerfed.|
|166||Infinite||15,000||: 15,000 pts in 2 mins|
|167||35||80,000||: 32 : 33||This level used to be one of the hardest levels in the game, but got heavily nerfed.|
|169||40||35,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
- This is the second desert-themed episode, preceded by Peppermint Palace and followed by Butterscotch Boulders.
- This episode introduces a character that is second antagonist in the series besides Bubblegum Troll but for one just time, the Gerbil.
- The background on mobile devices does not show the key.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|