|Characters||Genie Jellybeanie, Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Minty Sultan|
|Release date|| - 20 June 2012|
- 22 November 2012
The Genie Jellybeanie who owns the palace is upset as a "Terrible Troll" (actually the Bubblegum Troll) has wreaked havoc on his palace.
Tiffi pulls a large rope that pulls the broken palace back into position.
- Two-layered icing () is introduced. (Brief Description: A blocker that disappears after two adjacent matches.)
- Sachets, also known as one layered icing, appear naturally on the board for the first time in level 116.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 111-125.
Peppermint Palace is a medium episode. It has four somewhat hard - hard levels: 118, 120, 122 and 123, and one very hard level: 125. Overall, it is slightly easier than the previous episode, Salty Canyon.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 112||Level 115||Level 122|
|111||50||90,000||: 44||is introduced|
|112||45||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|114||20||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
|116||40||100,000||: 38||A level that is shaped like a heart|
|117||40||35,000||: 2 : 1|
|121||40||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|122||35||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
|124||50||100,000||: 4 : 4|
- The old background of levels in this episode on mobile is a desert with 2 palm trees, but not have Genie's palace. Hence, this is the first episode to have a desert theme, followed by Pastille Pyramid and Butterscotch Boulders.
- Currently, this episode and beyond on iOS and Android don't have a beginning or an ending story, but Salty Canyon and under have a beginning and an ending story (except Bubblegum Bridge on Mobile, which did not have an ending story for unknown reasons).
- This episode is most likely based off in India, since the place is mostly in a desert and the palace that the episode takes place at is a candy version of the "Taj Mahal".
- The day this episode releases coincides with "World Refugee Day".
- The name of this episode is the same as the episode one in Pepper Panic Saga.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|