|Champion title||Star Supplier|
|New features|| spawns every four moves |
|Release date|| - 6 September 2017|
- 20 September 2017
Peppermint Pond is the 185th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Fifty-Two. This episode was released on 6 September 2017. The champion title for this episode is Star Supplier.
- Magic mixer in level 2760 spawns blockers every four moves (as opposed to two or three, like in previous levels).
- Locked popcorn is unofficially introduced in level 2764, due to redesigning.
- Chocolate in marmalade are officially introduced in level 2765.
This episode contains levels 2751-2765.
Peppermint Pond is an extremely hard episode, with the mean of 6.47. It contains four somewhat hard - hard levels: 2754, 2755, 2758, 2764, and one extremely hard level: 2760, all other levels are rated "very hard", except for one, which is rated "medium": 2752. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Pearly Parlor.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2752||Level 2755||Level 2765|
|2752||14||10,000||: 4 : 30|
|2753||18||65,000||: 65,000 pts|
|2754||20||30,000||: 40 : 8 : 1||Looks like the second version of Level 2474|
|2757||15||10,000||: 8 : 18|
|2758||18||70,000||: 70,000 pts|
|2760||16||10,000||: 15||spawns blockers every four moves.|
|2763||14||25,000||: 10 : 6|
|2764||15||30,000||: 1 : 2|
|2765||22||88,000||: 53||First level with in . This level is much harder on Flash version due to different mechanics.|
- This is Freddie's first appearance since Glazed Grove, over three years ago, or 141 episodes ago. Much like said episode, there is at least one level with a candy frog.
- This episode shares its first word with Peppermint Palace and Peppermint Party while its second word with Precious Pond.
- This is the first episode to have an immovable blocker in marmalade.
- Formerly, this was one of the episodes with no sugar drops. This has been fixed in an update.
- This episode contains the final level of the 104th Hell's Cluster (2744-2751), but it marks the beginning of the 105th Hell's Cluster (2753-2801).
- This episode shares its first word with the final episode on Flash version.
- On Flash version, this is the last episode with a purple pathway resembling that of Diamond District.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|