|Super hard level||Level 2455|
|Champion title||Frosty Friend|
|New features|| Orders for colours that do not spawn and order in the same level |
and in the same level
in quadrant levels
|Release date|| - 19 April 2017|
- 3 May 2017
- Technically, nothing new is added, however;
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2451-2465.
It's almost impossible to have an episode as hard as this. Popsicle Plateau broke every record in terms of difficulty, to the point where it makes Luscious Lane look easy. Like the previous episode, it has a mean above 8, but this episode is even harder than that, with an unimaginable, nightmarish mean of 8.2. Also, like the previous episode, every level has a difficulty of at least very hard, although the amount of very hard and extremely hard levels are swapped and there are even more extremely hard levels. Overall, Popsicle Plateau is the hardest episode in the game, with two very hard levels being a dream in this episode: 2451 and 2459. Another notable thing is that, like Luscious Lane, it contains eight extremely hard levels: 2453, 2456, 2457, 2458, 2461, 2462, 2464 and 2465, however, unlike that episode, this one contains an unimaginable FIVE nearly impossible levels: 2452, 2454, 2455, 2460, 2463. Many players quit playing after encountering this episode.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 2454 and Level 2455
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2451||Level 2457||Level 2463|
|2452||35||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2453||20||94,000||: 37 : 2|
|2455||38||10,000||: 50 : 50|
|2459||30||76,000||: 23 : 49|
|2460||30||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|2461||30||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|2463||22||100,000||: 12 : 16 : 8|
|2465||22||200,000||: 67 : 4|
- Based on the background, this episode is to take place near Delicious Drifts or Icing Islands.
- This is the 6th episode in a row without timed levels. At this point, the absence of timed levels is even longer than the absence between Mount Chocolympus and Lullaby Lake not inclusive.
- This is the first episode since Gumball Gorge to have a name where none of the words in the name have been used before and the name refers to candy or sweet foods in some way (names like Swirly Steppes, Cobweb Canopy and Bouncy Bayou are original but don't have the name of a food in their names).
- This episode continues the trend of having bobbers.
- This episode breaks the trend of having special candy cannons.
- As of this episode, all four blocker orders (icing, liquorice, chocolate and popcorn) have been required in a level which also requires colours which don't spawn as part of the order.
- Currently, the mean of this episode is 8.2, currently calculated as the hardest episode in the game so far. There are no levels below very hard and all but two of them are at least extremely hard. Were it not for the nearly impossible difficulty being implemented, this episode's difficulty would be unable to be measured.
- This episode had 7 Nearly Impossible levels until levels 2457 and 2458 got nerfed.
- This episode contains a part of a Hell's Cluster (2433-2471).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|