|Champion title||Frosty Friend|
|New features|| Orders for colours that do not spawn and order in the same level |
and in the same level
in quadrant levels
|Release date|| - 19 April 2017|
- 3 May 2017
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by story.
- Technically, nothing new is added, however;
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2451-2465.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 2451||Level 2457||Level 2463|
|2452||35||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2453||20||94,000||: 37 : 2|
|2455||38||10,000||: 50 : 50|
|2459||30||76,000||: 23 : 49|
|2460||30||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|2461||30||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|2463||22||100,000||: 12 : 16 : 8|
|2465||22||200,000||: 67 : 4|
- Based on the background, this episode is to take place near Delicious Drifts or Icing Islands.
- This is the 6th episode in a row without timed levels. At this point, the absence of timed levels is even longer than the absence between Mount Chocolympus and Lullaby Lake not inclusive.
- This is the first episode since Gumball Gorge to have a name where none of the words in the name have been used before and the name refers to candy or sweet foods in some way (names like Swirly Steppes, Cobweb Canopy and Bouncy Bayou are original but don't have the name of a food in their names).
- This episode continues the trend of having bobbers.
- This episode breaks the trend of having special candy cannons.
- As of this episode, all four blocker orders (icing, liquorice, chocolate and popcorn) have been required in a level which also requires colours which don't spawn as part of the order.
- Currently, the mean of this episode is 8.2, currently calculated as the hardest episode in the game so far. There are no levels below very hard and all but two of them are at least extremely hard. Were it not for the nearly impossible difficulty being implemented, this episode's difficulty would be unable to be measured.
- This episode had 7 Nearly Impossible levels until levels 2457 and 2458 got nerfed.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|