|Characters||Neko and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Sherbet Shogun|
|Release date|| - 14 May 2013|
- 17 July 2013
Neko the cat needs Tiffi's help in stopping the Gumzilla monster (aka Bubblegum Troll) from causing massive destruction to the pagoda tower.
The Gumzilla monster turned out to be the bubblegum troll. Tiffi and the bubblegum troll fight with pretzel sticks until he got out to say, "I'll be back! HA HA!" and the cat got happy.
- Cake Bombs () are introduced. (Brief Description: A blocker with 8 segments. Once all eight are destroyed, it removes all candies and one-hit blockers from the screen, as well as taking off layers.) It is the first blocker to take up more than one square - they take up 4 squares in a 2×2 shape.
This episode contains levels 366-380.
Pudding Pagoda is a very hard episode. It has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 366, 367, 370, 371, and 378, five very hard levels: 374, 375, 376, 377, and 380. Overall, it is a lot harder than the previous episode, Fudge Islands.The mean is 5.1 for web and 5.0 for mobile.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 368||Level 375||Level 376|
|0||1||0||0||4||5|| - 0|
| - 5|
|366||20||25,000||: 13||is introduced|
|368||45||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|370||35||250,000||: 30||Starts with 77 candy bombs, more candy bombs than any other level.|
|373||Infinite||40,000||: 40,000 pts in 2 mins||The only level (which also happens to be a timed level) to have just 6 cake bombs, more cake bombs than any other level|
|374||50||15,000||: 150||Millions of points can be scored due to the abundance of .|
|376||40||180,000||: 9 : 9||Second level with the largest amount of ingredients in the game, containing 9 cherries and 9 hazelnuts|
|377||20||30,000||: 60 : 60 : 60|
|378||45||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the 2nd time an episode introduces something that makes a reference to the episode previous to it. The episode introduces cake bombs, cakes appeared in the background of Fudge Islands. The first one was chocolate which was introduced in Minty Meadow, the episode after Chocolate Mountains.
- The Suzume character originated from Namco's NES game Suzume no Candy, Similar to SEGA's Columns.
- This episode resembles Japan. The mountain at the back layer of the Godzilla and some pink trees resembles this episode as cherry blossoms. The three-story building resembles the green pagoda in the game. The red rails also match.
- Even the character Cat is in Japanese clothes.
- All levels in this episode contain cake bombs. Level 373 has 6 cake bombs which is the most of any level.
- Some people consider levels 374-378 to be a Hell's Cluster. Its also the only quintuplet of hexagon levels in the game.
- This episode contains levels 370 and 374, where millions of points can be achieved.
- Like Sweet Surprise, this episode starts off with a hard level, 366.
- This episode's pathway is the same as that of Biscuit Bungalow's.
- Pudding Pagoda is seen in the background in Spicy Shop, but the Pagoda is red instead of green.
- This episode was released on May 14, 2013. Gummy Gardens was released on May 14, 2014.
- "Gumzilla" is a pun on "Godzilla".
- The text in the story says its own episode name.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|