|Champion title||Rainbow Catcher|
|Release date|| - 17 July 2013|
- 8 October 2013
Rainbow Runway is the 30th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the sixth and final episode of World Five. This episode was released on 17 July 2013. The champion title for this episode is Rainbow Catcher.
Minty the Pegasus has eaten too much candies and cannot fly, so he asks Tiffi to help give him a boost. Tiffi says that helping is her specialty.
Tiffi grabs a chocolate teeter-totter to use as a catapult. She jumps on it to send Minty flying in midair. Minty can once again fly.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 426-440.
Rainbow Runway is a hard episode. It has two somewhat hard-hard levels: 427 and 429, three very hard levels: 428, 432, 434, and one extremely hard level: 437. Thus, it is harder than the previous episode, Soda Swamp.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 427||Level 428||Level 436|
|Level 429||Level 433||Level 434||Level 437||Level 439|
|429||50||110,000||: 54||Millions of points can be earned|
|430||50||10,000||: 5||Another level which is the same as level 65.|
|433||Infinite||25,000||: 65,000 pts in 90 secs|
|435||25||100,000||: 250 : 250 : 250||A level with a big orders requirement|
|437||50||60,000||: 30||A level where behind all the are all jellies|
|438||55||50,000||: 1 : 30 : 90|
|439||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|440||50||190,000||: 45||Level with the most number of under a|
- A website, crushingcandies.com hoaxed a fake episode 30. It was supposedly called "Cupcake Forest" and contained 7 jelly levels, 5 ingredients levels, 2 candy order levels, and 1 timed level. Crushingcandies.com then explained they got the false information from the regular Candy Crush Saga Wikipedia page and apologised for the false information.
- The levels in this episode seem to go in progressive order.
- Before the release, if you scrolled to the very top of the board, the first three spaces of the episode could be seen, but the spaces had no level type icon or number, and the colour was dark blue, although this episode's colour is pink (see picture).
- Upon its release, when you are playing timed levels, it displays "Get (required points) points!", but it was changed to "Get (required points) points in (time) seconds!".
- This episode starts a trend in which all levels ending in 0 or a multiple of 10 are somewhat hard or higher, starting from level 440 and ending in level 570.
- Even though this episode is based on rainbows, there are hardly any rainbow candies at all, except when you get them from a mystery candy in levels 432 and 435.
- This is the first two words episodes with compound words.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|