|Champion title||Licorice Astronaut|
|New features|| on board|
|Release date|| - 7 June 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Tiffi finds an alien named Allen with his spaceship broken. As the name suggests, this canyon is filled with salt.
Tiffi uses an unknown tool, possibly the tool to repair spaceships. Then, the single-eyed alien becomes happy. In the meantime, a current is conducted between the two antennas. Then, a spaceship paves a way to pick up the alien. The episode ends.
- Candy bombs () are introduced. (Brief Description: Blockers that attempt to end the game early... in a bad way). They can appear in liquorice locks from level 100 onwards.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 96-110.
Salty Canyon is a hard episode. It has nine somewhat hard-hard levels: 98, 99, 100, 102, 103, 104, 105, 107, and 109. However, it has three easy levels: 96, 101, and 108. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Bubblegum Bridge.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop Levels|
|Level 97||Level 100||Level 109|
|96||15||15,000||: 15,000 pts||Introduction to|
|97||25||100,000||: 100,000 pts||Bomb Cooler booster unlocked|
The level is shaped like a candy bomb
|98||40||90,000||: 90,000 pts||10th level|
|101||30||70,000||: 3 : 3|
|102||40||65,000||: 2 : 2|
|108||Infinite||14,000||: 14,000 pts in 2 mins|
|109||35||40,000||: 4 : 5|
|110||40||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
- This is the first hard episode in the entire game, save Dreamworld episodes.
- Moves levels are the second most abundant level type in this episode, consisting of level 96, level 97, level 98, and level 110. Candy bombs are abundant in this episode, most likely because they were introduced in this episode.
- This is the first episode that finishes with a moves level (Level 110). The second is Milky Marina, 102 episodes later.
- Prior to the release of Cereal Sea, it had all moves levels that did not have a 4 in it (as other episodes has levels 4, 47, 114, and 144).
- This is the first of five episodes (besides Dreamworld episodes) that take place at night, the others being Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, and Polkapalooza. However, in the Facebook version, it takes place in the morning.
- For unknown reasons, the stories stop after this episode on Mobile versions.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- This was formerly the hardest episode in the game, but it got re-added in July 2012.
- This is the first episode to contain a milestone level (level 100).
- The background of this episode looks nearly like Bubblegum Blueshift in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- This is the first episode with a (minor) hell's cluster (102-105).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|