Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|World||World One (Dreamworld)|
|Characters|| Tiffi, Odus|
Mr. Toffee (only on map in mobile)
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 27 November 2013
- 10 December 2013
Sleepy Slopes is the 1st episode in Dreamworld and the first episode of World One of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 27 November 2013. It is the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Candy Town.
Tiffi becomes tired from helping folks, and goes to sleep. Odus, an owl, said to Tiffi, asleep, "Maybe someone should help you for a change?".
Odus makes a dream come true for Tiffi, bringing her into the Dreamworld itself.
- This episode introduces Dreamworld.
- The moon scale, a scale that needs to have balanced candies on both sides, is introduced.
- Icing is present in all ten levels of this episode (eight of the levels in mobile).
This episode contains levels 1-10.
Sleepy Slopes is only slightly more difficult than its Reality counterpart, Candy Town, and roughly as difficult as Candy Factory. The addition of blockers, specifically icing, and the new concepts (the moon scale and moon struck) may cause confusion at first.
|The easiest : |
- Level 1 - Level 1 and Level 2
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|5 ||6 |
| - 0|
| - 8|
|1|| - 15|
| - 2,500|
|- : 2,500 pts||First level|
Introduces moon scale and
|2|| - 20|
| - 10,000|
|- : 10,000 pts||Tutorial level|
|3||20||6,000||: 6,000 pts|
|4||15||25,000||: 25,000 pts||The first level whose candies do not start from rest|
|5||20||10,000||: 10,000 pts|
|6||16||12,000||: 12||First level|
- The location of this episode is in a park in Candy Town on the web version, but it is the nighttime of Candy Town on mobile versions. It is still completely based on Candy Town, and is an ideal counterpart for Candy Town.
- The same setting (for web) also occurs for the very final episode and its polar opposite, Dozy Dawn, but additionally, it applies to both web and mobile.
- Dozy Dawn, unlike Sleepy Slopes, is the only episode to have a story and background completely dissimilar to its Reality counterpart, Fizzy Falls. However, the levels and pathway are similar to Fizzy Falls.
- Along with Funky Factory, these two episodes are the only episodes in Dreamworld to have 10 levels.
- This episode's story is the only one to contain dialogue of any sort in Dreamworld alongside with Dozy Dawn (Facebook only).
- This episode, along with Twilight Egg, are the only episodes in Dreamworld to have only two types of levels.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Episodes|
|• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|