- This article is about the 29th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 66th Reality episode in the game, see Soda Swamp (Episode 66).
|Super hard level||Level 425|
|Champion title||Bubbling Boss|
|New features|| (Unofficial) |
|Release date|| - 27 June 2013|
- 20 September 2013
|Difficulty||Medium - Somewhat Hard|
Tiffi has just arrived in the Soda Swamp and she sees an alligator named Bobby, crying. Tiffi greets him and asks, "What is happening, Gator?", he answers that his swamp has no more fizz.
Tiffi handles the problem by blowing air into the swamp with a straw and making the swamp fizzy again. Gator thanks Tiffi for solving his problem.
- The toffee tornado was introduced. (Brief Description: A removable blocker that moves around, crushing things and blocking your moves.)
- This blocker was removed in - October 28, 2015 and - version 1.63.
- After the removal of toffee tornadoes, popcorn was unofficially released, starting at level 414. (Brief Description: Three-hit blockers that grow when affected. Popcorns become colour bombs at their last stage.)
- UFOs are also unofficially introduced, starting at level 419.
- After being removed in level 52, locked chocolate makes an (unofficial) appearance in level 420.
- Lucky candies are also (unofficially) introduced in level 421 and level 425.
- Lucky candies are found in locks for the first time on level 421.
- Coconut wheels (unofficially) appear in a candy order level on level 423.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 411-425.
This was formerly known as one of the hardest episodes, and often topped the poll for being the hardest episode in the game since its release. However, due to the removal of the Toffee Tornado, it is much easier than the version containing the toffee tornadoes.
Soda Swamp is a medium - somewhat hard episode, as it contains five somewhat hard-hard levels: 412, 419, 420, 421, and 425, and two very hard levels: 414 and 422. Thus, it has the same difficulty as the previous episode, Polkapalooza.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 414 and Level 422
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 413||Level 415||Level 421|
|Level 419||Level 420||Level 422||Level 425|
|411||40||150,000||: 80||was introduced|
|413||45||100,000||: 5 : 5||100th level|
|416||35||90,000||: 47||The only level in the episode that did not have toffee tornados up until its removal|
|419||50||18,000||: 2 : 5 : 100|
|425||50||45,000||: 5 : 200|
- This episode fits in with the typical trend for episodes numbered late twenties. There is an abundance of candy order levels and therefore a decrease in ingredients levels. Much like the norm for the late twenties, there are six candy order levels. The trend for timed levels, one every other episode, comes into play in this episode as timed levels are totally absent, like Licorice Tower. A universal trend for all episodes which is above number ten (Wafer Wharf and up) is 6 and 7 jelly levels and it can be seen here as well, as there are 6 in this episode.
- According to the wiki's difficulty system, this episode was rated to be the hardest episode in Reality, surpassing other hard episodes such as Salty Canyon (11 somewhat hard or higher levels), Pastille Pyramid (4 very hard levels), Rainbow Runway (6 very hard levels, tallying the most very hard levels in the game), and Sugary Shire (a long cluster of medium or above levels). However, since several levels were nerfed, it is no longer as difficult as it once was.
- Since the release of this episode, charms are no longer available in the game.
- This is the 10th consecutive episode that does not beat level 281 in terms of the number of candies required to be collected.
- This episode contains the 100th ingredients level, which is level 413.
- This is the fourth episode to take place in a watery terrain, the others are Wafer Wharf, Delicious Drifts, and Savory Shores.
- Almost ALL of the levels had toffee tornados before their final removal.
- The gap of official introductions of some elements can be hundreds of levels long its also rare in between this episode and their official addition.
- Episode 66 takes place in Soda Swamp and reuses the same name for a given play.
- Toffee tornadoes are no longer shown in all levels containing it after the release of Hoax Hollow.
- All the levels in the episode has been redesigned at least once.
- Timed levels are absent in this episode.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|