- This article is about the 66th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 29th Reality episode in the game, see Soda Swamp (Episode 29).
|Characters||Misty and Bobby|
|Champion title||Max Relaxer|
|New features|| Orders for candy colours that do not spawn |
5 to 6
|Release date|| - 27 May 2015|
- 10 June 2015
Soda Swamp (Episode 66) is the 66th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Twelve. This episode was released on 27 May 2015. The champion title for this episode is Max Relaxer.
This is the third and final episode that is part of a three-episode story arc.
Tiffi looks at Misty and Bobby are bathing into the swamp filled with soda.
Tiffi goes out of the screen and changes her clothes, and she joins the bath with Misty and Bobby.
- Orders for candy colours that do not spawn on the board, in levels 971 and 972. In both cases there are 5-coloured levels which require yellow candies (which involves relying on lucky candies to win), making them the first two 5-coloured levels with yellow candies.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 966-980.
After the intense difficulty of the previous five episodes, Soda Swamp dials the difficulty level back several notches. There are still a few hard to very hard levels: 967, 969, 970, 973, and 974 (and sometimes 976) but there are plenty of easy levels. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Cookie Crossing and has the same difficulty as the original Soda Swamp.
|The easiest : |
Level 966 and Level 979
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 966||Level 967||Level 976|
|Level 967||Level 969||Level 970|
|966||25||100,000||: 28 : 32|
|969||45||50,000||: 50 : 50|
|971||35||45,000||: 5||First level to require the orders for candy colours that do not spawn on the board|
|973||Infinite||25,000||: 25,000 pts in 30 secs|
|974||22||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|975||43||124,000||: 8 : 58|
|976||5||20,000||: 2 : 2||Third level which has a variable difficulty|
|977||35||107,000||: 7 : 50|
|978||60||120,000||: 10 : 54|
|979||50||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|980||30||20,000||: 1 : 1|
- According to the pathway picture, the footprints that start from Minty Meadow ends on this episode.
- If you look at the background closely, you can see Odus's silhouette on the right side.
- The background seems to suggest that this episode takes place at Soda Swamp (Episode 29), being the final location of this story arc.
- The pathway is reused for some late episodes after World 13: Luscious Lagoon, Marmalade Moon, Candied Cliffs, Delicious Dynasty, Sundae Stables and Blueberry Brush.
- The story arc involving looking for Misty which started at Minty Meadow and continued in Cookie Crossing will end in this episode.
- This is the 2nd episode to have exactly the same name as a previous episode; Soda Swamp. This is because it is part of a three-part story arc. The first is Minty Meadow, also a part of the same arc.
- This is the 2nd consecutive episode to have timed levels.
- This is the 23rd episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- Unlike the previous two episodes, this one features a cutscene after the episode.
- This is the fifth episode in a row without candy frogs.
- This is the first episode to have more than one mascot appearing on the map.
- This is the third episode in Reality that doesn't need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- The episode continues the trend of having no UFOs.
- In terms of its levels and trends, this episode/scene contrasts with the Minty Meadow scene.
- This episode has all 5 level types, whereas Minty Meadow has only the 2 most common types. This is the third episode with all 5 level types, after Gingerbread Glade and Cereal Sea.
- This episode has an abundance of candy order levels. In fact there are five, characteristic in episodes in worlds Three to Eight. This is the first episode after Candy Calaboose to have more than 4 candy order levels.
- This episode has a relatively low amount of jelly levels in the late episodes, at 6. In fact, Minty Meadow has 12 Jelly levels.
- This episode has one 4-coloured level, nine 5-coloured level, and five 6-coloured level. In Minty Meadow, all levels but one have 5 colours; Level 947 has 6 colours.
- Minty Meadow is the most extreme case which highlights the abundance of jelly levels and 5-coloured levels. Soda Swamp serves as an antithesis.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|