|Super hard level||Level 530|
|Champion title||Caramel Keyboardist|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 6 February 2014|
- 28 February 2014
An organist, looking like the Phantom of the Opera, tries to play the organ but complains that it sounds corny. Tiffi comes and wants to help him turn it into a swell jam.
Tiffi gets out an electronic keyboard while disco lights swirl around the room. The organ guy reveals some funky clothing and his dance moves.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, jelly fish can be found in liquorice locks for the first time on level 518. They work like marmalade, unfortunately, since liquorice locks were once programmed specifically for normal candies, mystery candies, and candy bombs, where marmalade were programmed for special candies and chameleon candies.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 516-530.
Sour Salon continues the trend of no timed levels and the unfortunate trend of no new elements. This episode also continues the newer trend of six ingredient drop levels per episode. The trend of seven jelly levels is broken in this episode, as there are only six. The trend of fewer candy order levels than in episodes prior to Meringue Moor continues here.
Sour Salon is a very hard episode. It has contains eight somewhat hard-hard levels: 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 526, 527, and 528, one very hard level: 524, and one extremely hard level: 530, which is the hardest level in this episode. Most levels of this episode look easy, but they are quite hard and take many tries. Therefore, this episode is very hard, and any level can cause a challenge except for level 516. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Ice Cream Caves.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 519||Level 525||Level 528|
|Level 517||Level 525||Level 530|
|516||45||50,000||: 38||First Reality level that was released in 2014|
|521||40||60,000||: 2 : 3|
|523||30||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|524||35||50,000||: 27||First level which isn't a candy order level with the numbers 5,2,4|
|525||30||50,000||: 3 : 2|
|527||40||30,000||: 1 : 1|
|528||30||30,000||: 1 : 1|
|529||35||50,000||: 2 : 100 : 100|
|530||38||150,000||: 66||End of World Six and hardest level in Sour Salon|
- This is the first Reality episode that was released in 2014.
- This is the 4th consecutive episode which does not have any timed levels.
- This episode is the 7th episode without anything new being introduced.
- This episode was released on the same date as Nerdy Nebula in Dreamworld.
- This is the second episode where the episode colour is red. The first was Holiday Hut.
- This is the first episode to have 5 colours on the board in every single level. The second one is Caramel Clearing.
- This is also the first episode to not have any six-colour levels. That means this is the first episode the yellow candies are totally absent.
- This episode is a reference to the Phantom of the Opera.
- This is the second episode that seems to take place in England. The first being Licorice Tower.
- This is also the 3rd consecutive episode that ends with a 5-coloured level, level 530.
- Like Pearly White Plains, all jelly levels are even-numbered.
- This episode has no 50-move levels.
- The font colour of this episode's banner on Facebook was changed from cyan to white.
- This, Bonbon Baths, Starlight Station, and Twilight Tulips are the episodes which have the smallest amount of somewhat easy or easier levels.
- This episode and Sweet Beat (its Dreamworld counterpart) are more or less polar opposites of each other. This episode has a red pathway/banner, while Sweet Beat's pathway/banner is green, the two colours are opposites. This episode is hard, while Sweet Beat is easy. Also, "sour" and "sweet" are two completely different tastes and this episode has alliteration while Sweet Beat does not. Finally, this was the first reality episode to be released in 2014, while Sweet Beat was the last Dreamworld episode to be released in the same year.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality Episodes|