Striped and Wrapped is a booster in Candy Crush Saga. It is introduced in level 35 on the web version and level 34 on the mobile version. When activated, a wrapped candy and striped candy will randomly spawn on the board at the start of the level (they can spawn next to each other).
- Old description: Start the game with a Wrapped and a Striped Candy!
- Current description: Start the level with a Striped & Wrapped Candy!
- Description on mobile devices (during promotion): Start the game with a Wrapped candy to blow up surrounding candies, and a Striped Candy to clear a whole line of candies!
- Web description: Start your game with one Striped and one Wrapped Candy randomly placed on your game board.
- If a player loses a level and the +5 moves dialog ("Oh No!") shows up, a player can try to buy boosters to continue. If that player fails to finish the level several times, +5 moves and the single striped candy booster will be purchasable for 13 gold bars.
- Do not confuse it with a "Striped Candy" booster. This is a much weaker version of this booster; furthermore, this cannot be stocked.
- The Striped and Wrapped booster first appears as a failure consolation offer at around the fifth consecutive failure.
- This booster is winnable from the daily booster wheel and from Sugar Drop Feature.
- During mobile events, this booster may be described as "1 striped candy, 1 wrapped candy".
|Candy Crush Saga Boosters|