| Available to be voted in hardest episode in the game
This episode is one of the hardest episode in the game. If you want this episode to remain in the poll, vote now in hardest episode in the game.
|Champion title||Rowdy Rider|
|New features|| Orders for blockers that do not spawn |
( and )
|Release date|| - 23 March 2016|
- 6 April 2016
- Orders for blockers that do not spawn on the board is introduced in level 1611. The level requires blockers as part of a candy order that do not appear on the board, spawn naturally, come out of candy cannons or created by either of the spawners, meaning that the player will need to rely on lucky candies to complete the level. The blockers in question are chocolate and liquorice swirls.
- Locked Magic Mixers that spawn licorice swirls when unlocked first appear in level 1617.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1611-1625.
Sundae Stables is an extremely hard episode. All levels are rated above somewhat easy. It has a medium level: 1623, four somewhat hard levels: 1614, 1619, 1620 and 1625, four hard levels: 1611, 1615, 1516 and 1622, and six very hard levels: 1612, 1613, 1617, 1618, 1621 and 1624. Level 1625 is extremely hard level on mobile version. Overall, it is harder than the previous episode, Toffee Teasprings, but easier than Fanciful Fort.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
- Level 1625
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1611||Level 1619||Level 1622|
|Level 1612||Level 1613||Level 1616||Level 1617||Level 1618||Level 1621|
|0||0||0||0||1|| - 4|
|4||6|| - 0|
|1611||30||25,000||: 25 : 25|
|1612||48||70,000||: 25 : 23|
|1614||35||10,000||: 45 : 30|
|1616||30||50,000||: 46 : 110 : 8|
|1617||37||170,000||: 170,000 pts|
|1619||35||75,000||: 3 : 28 : 50|
|1620||18||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1621||30||10,000||: 60 : 10 : 10|
|1623||25||100,000||: 1 : 1 : 106|
- This is the third episode in a row where the episode name is a reference to ice cream; the previous two episodes had the words "vanilla" and "toffee", which are popular ice cream flavours. A sundae is an ice cream dessert with fruit and nuts mixed in.
- This episode breaks the trend of having timed levels but it still continues the trend of having four or more level types.
- This is one of the few episodes to have more than five candy order levels. It has an anomalously high 7 candy order levels.
- This is the second episode where all the amount of candy colours is exactly the same amount with the levels having that particular amount of candy colour. The first was Pearly White Plains.
- Supposedly, this is the third episode to have all of its levels rated somewhat hard and above, but level 1623 got redesigned and is now rated medium.
- In the web version, Minty was stuck in a sundae swirl. But in the background of mobile version, he wasn't stuck
- This is the 4th Extremely hard episode in a row.
- Surprisingly, all very hard levels are marked "hard levels" or hexagon levels by King.
- The majority of this episode is a part of the 45th Hell's Cluster (1603-1622, except 1607) and the final two levels are the beginning of the 46th Hell's Cluster (1624-1628).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|