|Characters||Tiffi, Mr. Toffee, Roberta, Denize, Misty, Benny, Bubblegum Troll, Allen, Genie Jellybeanie, Olivia, Witch, Tommy, Giggles, and Tiki|
|Champion title||Party Queen|
|Release date|| - 11 October 2012|
- 30 January 2013
|Difficulty||Medium - Somewhat Hard|
Tiffi enters the scene but is totally confused, as no one is around!
All the characters previously introduced except for Mr. Yeti appear by jumping out. At first, Tiffi is startled, but then she's extremely happy as everyone has come to celebrate her good deeds! Suddenly, Bubblegum Troll popped out of the cake and Olivia yells, "GET HIIIIIIIIIMM!".
- Technically, no new features are added, but this episode is the first where colour bombs has been encased in marmalade. Soon more items can be encased in marmalade in later episodes.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 201-215.
Sweet Surprise is a medium - somewhat hard episode. It has five somewhat hard - hard levels: 205, 207, 208, 214, and 215, and a very hard level: 201. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Caramel Cove.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 205||Level 209||Level 211|
|201||55||135,000||: 23 : 48||Introduction to in|
|203||25||55,000||: 4 : 25|
|204||30||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
|205||40||80,000||: 2 : 2|
|207||40||20,000||: 2 : 6|
|208||40||10,000||: 4 : 10|
|209||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|211||30||30,000||: 30,000 pts||Can be completed in only one move|
|213||40||130,000||: 9 : 61|
|214||30||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|215||50||25,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
- Mr. Yeti, from Chocolate Mountains, is actually the only character not present after surprising Tiffi.
- This is the last episode to feature two timed levels until Toffee Tower.
- This entire episode is dedicated to level 200. The ironic thing is that Level 200 is actually in episode 14, Caramel Cove, the episode prior to this.
- This is the first 15-level episode that starts with a hard level, level 201.
- Despite the Bubblegum Troll being an antagonist, he shows up to join the surprise.
- This episode is the only episode which the first level (level 201) is the hardest.
- Interestingly, there are not any consecutive levels of the same type in this episode. The second one is Soda Swamp, but level 410 and level 411 are both jelly levels.
- The episode background for the mobile devices does not show the other characters. Instead, the number '200' appears on top of the cake. Maybe it's considered for 200 levels in the game.
- It is the first episode since Peppermint Palace to have a major change in background when the characters are added for mobile devices.
- On web version, this episode's silhouette is green, while on mobile, the silhouette is blue.
- Despite colour bombs in marmalade technically not being a new feature they appear in nearly every level of the episode, including the first and last levels of the episode, much like "official" new features in their debut episodes.
- The release date of this episode coincide with "International Day of the Girl Child".
- This episode breaks the trend of episode openers being candy order levels, as 201 is a jelly level.
- When this episode released, the icon of Jelly levels in the map was changed.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|